The 50th General Meeting of The Messaging Malware Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG) will be held on October 12 - 15, 2020.
M3AAWG welcomes proposals for keynotes, sessions, panels, and training sessions for this and future meetings. We are currently seeking proposals for virtual sessions. Sessions generally involve a single speaker or panels (up to four) and are typically 30-40 minutes long with time allotted for Q&A.
Submit session proposals: https://www.m3aawg.org/submissions
Submission Deadline: August 17, 2020
Topics can include yet are not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The use of technologies that protect communications:
- Data integrity
- Identity and access management
- Account compromise detection and resolution
- Online service abuse mitigation - including unique application of analytics and other techniques
- Mobile technology - anti-abuse work, 5G, etc.
- Sessions and training for Anti-Abuse and Policy Compliance depts
- DDoS mitigation - including securing of devices (IoT, botnets, etc.)
- IoT Anti-Abuse
- Election security - Fighting abuse and protecting communications
- Anti-abuse in the Finance and Banking industry
- Emerging threats
The contents of this Call For Proposals are public. Please feel free to redistribute this document.