General Meetings of The Messaging Malware Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG) will be held on the following dates:
53rd General Meeting- October 11-14 (TBD) Submission deadline is July 15, 2021
54th General Meeting- February 21- 24, 2022(San Francisco, CA USA) Submission deadline is TBD, open now
M3AAWG welcomes proposals for keynotes, sessions, panels, and training sessions for these future meetings. We are currently seeking proposals for sessions that can be held virtually or in-person. Decisions regarding each meeting will be made by M3AAWG leadership while considering our member’s health, the logistics of a socially-distanced meeting, and ability to travel.
Sessions generally involve a single speaker or panels (up to four) and are typically 30-40 minutes long with time allotted for Q&A.
M3AAWG Presentation/Training Session Requirements, please review before making your submission - PDF
Submit session proposals: https://www.m3aawg.org/submissions
Topics can include yet are not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The use of technologies that protect communications:
- Data integrity
- Identity and access management
- Account compromise detection and resolution
- Online service abuse mitigation - including unique application of analytics and other techniques
- Mobile technology - anti-abuse work, 5G, etc.
- Sessions and training for Anti-Abuse and Policy Compliance depts
- DDoS mitigation - including securing of devices (IoT, botnets, etc.)
- IoT Anti-Abuse
- Election security - Fighting abuse and protecting communications
- Anti-abuse in the Finance and Banking industry
- Emerging threats
The contents of this Call For Proposals are public.