The 2018 M3AAWG JD Falk Award was presented October 9 during the M3AAWG 44th General Meeting in Brooklyn, NY, USA, to:
Ronnie Tokazowski, BEC List Founder and Administrator,
Reverse Engineer, Flashpoint, @iHeartMalware
and the BEC List Members
A partial listing of companies participating in the Business Email Compromise List as of October 2018:
- Apura Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Area 1 Security
- Booz Allen Managed Threat Services
- Cofense, previously PhishMe
- Dell SecureWorks
- Duke University
- FBI, with special thanks to Los Angeles,
- New York, NCFTA, HQ
- & several field offices
- Internal Revenue Service/Online Fraud Detection & Prevention
- Iridium Satellite
- Itochu Corp
- One Medical
- Orange Cyberdefense
- Palo Alto Networks, Unit 42
- Scam Haters United
- Sophos Plc.
- SpyCloud, Inc.
- ThreatStop, Inc.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- United States Secret Service Global Investigative Operations Center
and many other individual researchers and organizations who wished to remain anonymous