Combatting abuse is a global challenge and the M3AAWG community works hard to capture and share the latest best common practices (BCPs) as these methodologies evolve within the industry. A relevant selection of these best practices and a few other documents are highlighted on the following Resource pages to assist in local efforts to curtail spam and bots..
For the Industry
All of our documents can be be found under the For the Industry menu tab on the M3AAWG website. In addition, our best practices documents can also be accessed from the Best Practices section and our public policy comments can be accessed from the Public Policy section.
- A List of Best Practices and Documents for ISPs and Service Providers
- A List of Best Practices and Documents for Senders and ESPs
- A List of Training Materials and Videos
- Other Industry Information from M3AAWG
- Best Practices to Address Online and Mobile Threats
- Training Video: Techniques, Tools and Processes to Help Service Providers Clean Malware from Subscriber Systems with Barry Greene, service provider security and operational security reaction team expert
- An overview of the problem and M3AAWG approach: 4-Page white paper brochure on Indian service providers and the Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group
- A Critical Role for India - EastWest Intitute post from the First India Workshop on Fighting Spam and Malware